Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meet Manford

This is Manford. Natalie's stuffed cow!! We recently had a little Drama concerning him I thought you would all enjoy. We were on our way to pick up Marcy and Alyssa from school and Nat asked if she could bring Manford along for the ride? I said sure, so we headed out the door. While going down the stairs of the apartment she asked me so hold it for her. So I put him in my purse and we hurried to the car so we would not be late. When we were sitting in front of the school she asked if she could hold him. I went to get him out of my purse.....but NO MANFORD!!! She was so mad at me!!! As soon as her sisters got in the car she was frantically telling them how I dropped him in the snow and that she is so so upset. After we all got a good laugh, because it was kind of funny, we ran home and Marcy looked everywhere. He was no where!! We did not find him til I got out of the car. He had some how fallen out of my purse and was shut in my car door. I DRUG him to the school and back!!! She was so disgusted that he was dirty and that I was so irresponsible, Yikes!! She couldn't wait to tell Beau and after telling him the story she said " if mom ever drops him in the snow again, we are going to spank her with my belt with the hearts on it!!!!

Dennis made her a trailer so she could haul Manford around. Yep that is duck tape :)!!! By the way...she forgave me!!!

3 comments:

Candace McClintick said...

That's so funny! Man I miss your guys funny stories around here! Congrats on 11 years, too.

Tenney Family said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I miss the girls and their cute little ways of doing things. They each have such a different personality! Tell them all hi for me and that I love them. PS - I am glad that she forgave you! :)

bequi said...

Where did she learn about spanking with a belt?! ;)