Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!!!

It being New Years day I have been thinking about all of the things that I would like to see happen over the next year. I also have a lot of personal goal, all of which I may never accomplish, that I will have to just keep working on on a daily basis. Here are a few of the things that I have in mind......
1. I want to make a bigger effort to make my self healthy. I want to exercise more, eat better, and really focus on healing some of the broken things that I have been hanging onto. It has only taken me 25 years or so, but I am finally ready to move on somehow.
2. I really want to make a big effort to repair some relationships, which I think are worth saving. I also have come to a point in my life where are some people and some relationships that I don't want in my life. Sometimes the choice is made and I just have to deal with it the best I can. But I do have a choice how that person effects me, and I choose to not give them the satisfaction of another thought. Nice, Mean, or any other.
3. I am going to try my hardest to stay away from Drama!! I started this one last year and I have really enjoyed being on the outside, even if I am excluded from things.
4. I also want to take more pictures of the girls and be better about blogging.
5. I want to always remember that it is important to keep up with family and friends and not to let the distance and business of life get in the way.
So here is to 2011, I pray it will be a good one.....I have a feeling it is going to be!!!!

1 comment:

Tenney Family said...

I am sure that you will be able to accomplish anything that you want to...you are good like that!!!