Saturday, January 1, 2011

Has anyone seen my Window???

This is the gingerbread house that Alyssa made at school. She talked about it for days and could not wait to bring it home. The day she finally got it home she wanted to show it to Beau but he was working so she asked me to put it up, where no one would touch it until he got home. So I did, But every time I turned around she was saying something was missing. I was getting so upset with Marcy because she was the only one who could reach it. She kept denying that it was her but I insisted that it was. Come to find out...Alyssa walks past and says "now the window is missing". I said Marcy where is the window? Nat says "I ate it"!! Come to find out she was moving a stool to reach it. What a turd!!

No comments: