Friday, January 28, 2011

Delicious Rewards

Marcy and Alyssa are doing so well in school this year. Beau and I are so proud that they are trying hard and being so responsible about their school work. For the second term in a row they both have outstanding grades and both got some amazing news recently. Marcy scored the highest score in her class for reading on her MAPS test and is reading at a 6th grade level. Her teacher moved her up to the gifted and talented class and she is so excited!! I almost cried, because she is so proud of herself!!! I love when they feel a sense of accomplishment. Alyssa went from below grade level at the beginning of the year to above grade level in Math. To reward them for trying so hard and doing so well we let them decide what they wanted to do. They choose Cold Stone, Girls after my own heart!!!! We love them so much!!

No comments: