Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hit, Run, Score!!!




Marcy and Alyssa just finished their softball season, they both did so great!!! Winners? Not always but the loved it and that is by far the most important thing. Alyssa was the catcher for her team and I loved seeing her in all that gear!! She was so cute. As I was watching them at their last Game I had a moment. I have had these moments a few times during their life time but they seem to be more frequent lately. It is that moment that I am sure every mother has when you see your child enjoying their life, succeeding at something that they are putting their everything in to. When you look at them and tear well up in your eyes, you get goosebumps and you realize, " Wow, I Made That"!!!! Amazing!

1 comment:

Candace McClintick said...

They look so cute! Glad I'm not the only one that has those "moments" We sure are lucky to have them!