Friday, June 11, 2010

Grandma Elaine


Have you ever been lucky enough to meet people and wonder how you could ever survive with out them? I have. I have had lots of great women in my life and many many great examples But there is something about Beau's grandma Elaine that has inspired me beyond words. She was diagnosed earlier in the year with breast cancer and I have never seen someone fight such a horrible disease with such grace. She has been through hell and beat down and still kept her funny sense of humor. I am so glad that she has allowed me to be apart of her journey. There is so much to learn from people at different stages of life. I hope that everyone takes the chance to help and get to know someone that they think they may not have anything in common with!!! You will be greatly rewarded, I promise!