Yes I know I am a little behind. This was the first year since Beau and I have been married that we didn't spend the 4th with family or friends. We were in North Dakota Visiting Beau while he was working. There were no fireworks in the city of Minot, I don't know what that is about who doesn't have fireworks but What ever!. Any way we traveled to a town about 20 Minutes away and watched them. It was one of the smallest towns I have ever seen. You know one stop light that only blinks yellow. One store, one school and a Post Office smaller than Jensen. I was thinking this is going to be good!! I have to say we were pleasantly surprised. The Fireworks were really good and the weather was perfect. The Girls loved it! Nat was a little unsure about the fireworks this being the first time she has remembered, She was to little last year!!Thursday, September 30, 2010
Fourth Of July
Yes I know I am a little behind. This was the first year since Beau and I have been married that we didn't spend the 4th with family or friends. We were in North Dakota Visiting Beau while he was working. There were no fireworks in the city of Minot, I don't know what that is about who doesn't have fireworks but What ever!. Any way we traveled to a town about 20 Minutes away and watched them. It was one of the smallest towns I have ever seen. You know one stop light that only blinks yellow. One store, one school and a Post Office smaller than Jensen. I was thinking this is going to be good!! I have to say we were pleasantly surprised. The Fireworks were really good and the weather was perfect. The Girls loved it! Nat was a little unsure about the fireworks this being the first time she has remembered, She was to little last year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad your back blogging!
Post a Comment