Today was such a nice day here in North Dakota!! By nice I mean, no wind, no snow, sun in full view, and it was 17 degrees!! That's right people above ZERO! We were not about to let it slip by us.

I took my little
marshmellows to Beaus work to sled down the hills that the guys have made from plowing the parking lot. Marcy had such a great time. It was so nice for them to spend a little time outside.

Nat enjoyed being outside, but she wasn't trying the sled for NOTHING!! She liked pretending she was a penguin and sliding down on her belly. She lasted about 30 min before she comes running in saying, "I'm
freezed"!!!

Alyssa lasted the longest. She must have gone down that hill 100 times. It showed when we got home too. She didn't even lay down all the way and was asleep. What a great day we had!!
No comments:
Post a Comment