This is the finished product!!! It turned out great. The girls and I had such a fun night decorating. We watched Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, drank hot chocolate and let our creative juices flow!!Sunday, December 5, 2010
Decking the halls!
Well, Christmas is on it's way for sure so we thought we better roll up our sleeves and get ready for it. We did not pack our Christmas Tree when we moved. The theory being that it would just take up space that we needed for more important things. We had decided back then that we would just buy a real one, the first one of our marriage. We were looking forward to picking it out and having the challenge of keeping it alive. So the week of Thanksgiving I start checking into getting a real one. I look online, I ask around, I look at what I think would be normal place that they would be sold.....NOTHING!!! I could not find a real tree ANYWHERE!! So, on the 1st of December I finally broke down and bought another, Awesome, artificial tree. The next day while I am taking the girls to school, I see the real ones being unloaded off of the truck.....fml!!!
This is the finished product!!! It turned out great. The girls and I had such a fun night decorating. We watched Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, drank hot chocolate and let our creative juices flow!!
This is the finished product!!! It turned out great. The girls and I had such a fun night decorating. We watched Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, drank hot chocolate and let our creative juices flow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment