Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Natalie!!!

This cake had the worst frosting I have ever tasted in my life... But Nat didn't mind!!!
Loved the presents so much she wanted to be one.... Little does she know she is the best present ever!!!

Digging in the box that Grandpa Blinn and Grandma Heather sent. It was so funny so was so excited. We now have Tinker Bell paraphernalia coming out our ears!!! "It was Awesome"


My babies!! Marcy and Alyssa wrote nat the sweetest note ever. That told her what a great sister she is and how much they love her. They gave it to her in an envelope with a piece of Halloween candy, Precious!!!



She wanted Balloons so badly and was so so excited to get these. Notice the Tinker Bell and Pirate ones. They were her favorite.
Natalie is one of the sweetest babies I have ever known. I feel so blessed to be her mom and I am praying everyday we are doing a good job. She is so funny and the stuff that flies out of her mouth sometimes makes everyone laugh. She has one of those personalities that just draws you in and once you meet her you can' t help but love her. I am so blessed to have that every minute of everyday!! Thank You to everyone who sent gifts and took time out of their busy day to come and show your love for her. You will never know how grateful we are for our friends and family!!!




2 comments:

Linds said...

Ohhhh how cute!!! We miss cute little Nat! Tell her happy birthday!

Tenney Family said...

Thanks for letting me come to her party and hang out. Love all the girls SO much!!!