Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our 10th Anniversary


We celebrated our anniversary in Denver Colorado. Beau had free tickets to see the last home game of the Denver Broncos so we decided to use them for our anniversary. It was a ton of fun. We went with Sam and Tina, who were a ton of fun. The Drive there was a nightmare due to bad weather and Beau got the wrong directions to the Hotel, Thanks to Google Maps! But those were the only things that went wrong. We went to the game, had great seats and kept warm despite it being so dang cold! Then We went to dinner at the Buckhorn Exchange. It has a very unique menu to say the least. I can now say I have eaten alligator and rattle snake, I don't know what I was thinking, but it was OK tasting!

10 years is a big accomplishment. I am so lucky to have the husband I do. He is a great provider, an amazing father and he's HOT too!! Love you babe!

No comments: